Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wrapping up 2010








Where should I start??? It seems as though these last 3 months have been as busy as ever. Since we heard of our new grandbaby coming in October we were busy all summer with moving Brooklyn into Shianne's room down stairs and finishing Ryan's room (Yea all the rooms are finally finished in our home). We moved Shianne upstairs where the 2 bedrooms are close so she could have a baby nursery and we could help her if needed. Shianne's due date was October 28th so we had our fingers crossed that we could attend Don and Brienne's wedding without any complications, btw their wedding turned out great, they were married on October 4th. I was happy that Shianne did not go into labor however that week returning back to work I got a phone call on October 7th from her that her back was hurting. I rushed home on my lunch break to see that she was hunched over on my bed in pain. I thought ok lets go back to the hospital where I just left ha ha ( I work at Davis Hospital). Shianne gave birth on October 8th at 3:27am to Karson David Turner 7lb1oz, I was so proud of her.What a blessing to have the both of them in our home. I am happy I can help her out with her finishing her high school. She is a great mother!

No comments: