Monday, May 11, 2009

Easter 2009

I am finally getting to update our blog on our fun Easter weekend. I did have to work on Saturday morning in the ER but when I got off at 6pm I hurried home because I knew the kids were waiting for me. They were very anxious to color the Easter eggs. This year we tried glitter eggs they turned out pretty. I enjoy trying new types of eggs each year. On Easter morning the kids woke up around 7:30am to find there Easter baskets. Jeff made us an Easter breakfast and we got ready to go to Grandma Susans Easter picnic at the park at 1pm. I really wanted to take the kids to church that day in there Easter dresses but our church started at 1pm and the party started at the same time. It turned out to be a nice warm day. I really enjoy this time of year with Spring and all of the flowers blooming.

No comments: