Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Kindergarten field trip at the Zoo!


We went to the Hogle Zoo for Ryans Kindergarten field trip. I had a fun time being the kids chaperon and seeing all of the fun animals. I took my group of kids on the train ride they really enjoyed that. I was in charge of 5 kids it wasn't to bad other than Ryan was so interested in seeing the snakes which freaks me out! I must mention my husband did catch him a garter snake which I think that is why he is so interested in them. I was a little sad knowing that this is my last time going on a kindergarten field trip. I went with Shianne and Brooklyn to the zoo when they were in kindergarten. I guess I better enjoy all the memories of each child since it goes by so fast. It turned out to be a fun filled day at the Zoo!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Where do you find time to be a chaperone with your busy schedule? Your kids are adorable!